Advanced Caviar favourites
The Advanced Caviar range has LANDED! And what a range it is!
In my opinion, this is the sleekest range that skinChemists has ever produced! The day and night moisturiser add an elegant edge to this range with its silver ball design (although they are a nightmare to photograph!)
I also really like that this range also includes a hand moisturiser. I think that it is perfect for this time of year and it really is a gorgeous cream! This would make a brilliant present – especially with Christmas coming up!
Two of my favourites from the range is the Advanced Caviar Facial Serum and the Advanced Caviar day Moisturiser.
The Advanced Caviar Facial Serum is possibly my favourite serum to date. It looks slightly creamier than other serums I have used in the past but it really sinks into the skin quickly and dried quickly. There is no tackiness after application and works really well under make-up. There is absolutely no need for a primer when using this serum.
The key ingredients in this serum are:
- Caviar extract: This is highly nutritious for the skin and aims to protect the skin against UVA and UVB rays.
- Seaweed Extract: This is thought to have great anti-septic properties as well as enhancing skin hydration.
- Aloe Vera: With anti-inflammatory properties, it aims to stimulate the skins healing process whilst soothing the skin.
I’m not normally the biggest fan of daytime moisturisers but this one has gone some way to changing that! The Advanced Caviar Day Moisturiser has a rich consistency but it doesn’t feel heavy on the skin at all. I was so surprised at how well it absorbed into my skin. In my opinion, there is nothing worse than a moisturiser that just sits on your skin. This moisturiser also dries with a matte finish so you get all the benefits of hydrated and nourished skin without looking like you’ve drowned your face.
The key ingredients in this are:
- Caviar Extract: As discussed before
- Phytocelltec Alp Rose: This aims to improve the skins protective barrier
- Powdered pearl: This works to even the skin tone and smooth and regenerate the skin.
I have heard great things about the whole range – head over to www.facebook.com/skinchemists to have a read of some of the recent reviews!
This range is great for nourishing the skin and helping to regenerate it after being exposed to the elements. The design of the range also compliments the idea of luxury with caviar and would make a beautiful gift.